Natalie Vandaveer, Personal Trainer
- BS in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science
- Minor in Family and Consumer Sciences with an emphasis in Nutrition
Hometown: Greenbrier, AR
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Weight Management Specialist
- ACE Certified Functional Training Specialist
- Schwinn Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor
- AR Grand Prix Competitive Runner
- Distance Running Races (5k, 10k, 13.1m, 26.2m, Tough Mudder, etc.)
- Appalachian Trail Thru Hiker (2,190m)
- Over 7 years Experience in the Fitness & Personal Training Industry
- Personal Prenatal/Postpartum Fitness Experience
- Group Exercise Instructor
My primary role as a trainer is to educate my clients so that they can become confident in their health, fitness, and workouts. I demonstrate and lead individualized training sessions based on personal goals…aka kick butts in a very positive and encouraging way. My training style helps clients push through mental barriers to achieve what they are physically capable of. I keep workouts challenging and fun by incorporating variety and goal driven exercises into each session.
With a little bit of grit and consistency, I am confident that we can achieve what you are seeking in personal training!