Pricing and Cancellation
TCU CHALLENGE COURSE
The costs listed below are based on a minimum group number of 10 people and are just estimates. The cost for your challenge course experience will vary depending on amount of participants, type and length of activities, and facilitators required. To get a accurate, individualized quote please complete our Reservation Request Form.
- Full Day at the Challenge Course (highs and lows)
- Estimated cost: $45-50 per participant
- Half Day lows
- Estimated cost: $30-40 per participant
- Half Day highs
- Estimated cost: $35-40 per participant
- Team building facilitation on site at the TCU Rec Center
- Estimated cost: $5/person per hour
Changes in Participant Numbers:
The Challenge Course Coordinator must be made aware of changes to the group number at least 7 business days prior to your event in order to ensure the proper amount of facilitators. In light of this, we recommend that groups try to get commitments from participants and possibly collect payment in advance of the events.
Failure to inform the coordinator of a drop in participant numbers at least 7 days prior to your event may result in the group being charged for the last confirmed number of participants. On the other hand, if the group arrives with more participants than the confirmed number, the additions will be billed accordingly.
Group Cancellation Policies:
All cancellations must be made a minimum of 5 business days in advance. If the group does not cancel at least 5 days before their event, a cancellation fee of up to the total coordinated amount will be charged.
The Lead Facilitator reserves the right to cancel the event at any time for any reason. Examples could include: items against TCU Policy, compromised safety of participants either physically or emotionally, uncooperative or disrespectful participants, etc.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
We don’t mind the weather, and can continue to facilitate events at the challenge course in rain, cold, and heat. Cancellations due to weather must be made a minimum of 5 business days in advance. We do not cancel due to weather unless it is severe. For examples of severe weather conditions, please see the list below.
Examples of severe weather:
- Wind: tornado watches/warnings in affect for Tarrant County
- Severe Cold: less than 35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cold Rain: Precipitation and less than 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snow: Snowstorm affecting driving conditions
- Ice: Ice affecting course and driving conditions
If we must cancel due to weather, you will be contacted by the Coordinator or Lead Facilitator on the day of the event at least one hour prior to the event start time. Please make sure we have your email address and a phone number where you can be reached on that day.
- If Challenge Course staff cancels due to severe weather prior to the event, we will make every attempt to reschedule your group.
- If Challenge Course staff cancels due to severe weather during the event, you are required to pay a pro-rated amount up to the full amount of the quoted price. We will base this fee on time spent as well as our obligations to the TCU Challenge Course staff.
- If your group cancels during the event and severe weather is not present, you are required to pay up to the full quoted amount.