Officiate for Intramural Sports
We are always looking for stripes. Just go to the employment section for information on working at The Rec.
Training will happen in 5 phases
- Phase 1: Classroom training – two or more hours breaking down sports rules, game management and mechanics.
- Phase 2: Applied Learning – on court/field training looking at every position that an official would be in for that sport.
- Phase 3: Benchmark testing – utilizing training materials, you will complete an online computer assessment and in-person signals testing
- Phase 4: Experiential Knowledge – officiating practice games to give you live-action experience.
- Phase 5: Continuing Education – nightly evaluations and weekly meetings.