Group Fitness Classes
Fall 2020 Group Fitness Classes will run from August 17th – November 20th.
Visit your MyCampusRec Portal to see a schedule of classes.
**A face covering is required for all participants in indoor classes. We also ask that all participants make sure to clean any equipment before and after use. Bringing your own mat or other equipment is encouraged.**
*Participants who are registered for a group fitness class may show their receipt at the check-in counter to gain facility access without previously making a Facility Access Reservation. These participants will only be allowed to enter for their class and should leave the facility once the class ends.*
Purchase passes in the Campus Rec Office, at the Member Services Desk, or through the online portal.
Semester Pass = $40 – Good for unlimited classes during the semester of purchase
Month Pass = $15 – Good for unlimited classes for a calendar month after purchase (expires on the same date of the next month; e.g. August 20th – September 19th)
Day Pass = $5 – Good for unlimited classes during the day of purchase (expires at midnight)
Register for a spot in class by visiting the MyCampusRec Portal (mycampusrec.tcu.edu)
Registering for a class ahead of time will help to speed up the check-in process!
- Visit mycampusrec.tcu.edu and sign into the MyCampusRec portal
- Browse the “Group Fitness” icon to see the classes we offer
- Click “Register” and purchase the class for $0.00
- Participants will not be able to register unless they have purchased a Group Fitness Pass
- Classes will be free (no pass required, but check-in encouraged) during the first week
- Registration will open 1 week before the class start time
- Participants should register before attending each class to make check-in quick and easy.
- Pre-registration for a class must be completed 5 minutes prior to class start time.
- Instructors will check-in participants at the door when they arrive (at least 5 minutes before start time)
- Participants can cancel their registration up to 15 minutes before the class starts
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class start time to check in and prepare for your class. Participants on the standby list will be allowed to enter 5 minutes prior to the start time, and they may take the place of registered participants who have not checked in yet.
- Entry will not be permitted once a class has started.
- To CANCEL a class registration
- Log into your Campus Rec portal (mycampusrec.tcu.edu)
- Click your username/picture in the top right corner, then select “Profile” from the drop-down menu
- On the “View Account” page, select “Programs” from the menu on the left
- You should now be able to see a list of program registrations, along with the option to cancel registration for any upcoming classes