Personal Training Prices
|Individual Training||Partner Training (2-3 partners)|
Meet the Trainers
|Trainer (click on the name for bio)||Training Focus||Certification(s)|
|Henry Aleck||Personal Training||CSCS, NSCA-CPT,
|Gary Green||Personal Training||NSCA-CPT|
|Emily Henninge||Personal Training||AFAA-CPT|
|Adam Herrera||Personal Training, Boxing||ACE-CPT|
|Jake O'Connor||Personal Training||NSCA-CPT|
|Dalia Shelton||Personal Training||ACE-CPT|
|Cody Trahan||Personal Training||NSCA-CPT|
|Kimber Walker||Personal Training||NCCPT|
|Marcellus Williams||Personal Training||AFAA-CPT|
|Angela Zalesak||Personal Training||ACE-CPT|
Why should I work with a personal trainer?
- To create a safe, effective, personalized exercise program for me
- To help me correct bad habits that may be inhibiting my success
- To help me build strength, improve definition, and perfect movement patterns
- To help me develop an over-all healthier lifestyle
- To keep me motivated and educated
Working with a personal trainer also includes access to our Private Personal Training Studio located inside the main weight room. Even when the rest of the facility is busy, you’ll always have a place get your workout in.
What are my training options?
Our personal training staff offers a wide variety of options to help you meet your goals.
- Individual Training: The traditional approach to personal training – one-on-one sessions with just you and your personal trainer. This option guarantees that you will have your trainer’s undivided attention, and your personal fitness program will be designed with your specific goals and needs in mind.
- Buddy Training: If you have a friend or significant other who wants to get in better shape with you, this is a great option. The two of you will work together with one personal trainer at the same time. This is a great way to make sure you stay motivated, and maybe even a little competitive!
- Small Group Training: Groups of 3-6 can really take the motivation and camaraderie to the next level with small group training. Your personal trainer will create a plan to help everyone reach their goals together.
- Polar BodyAge Assessment: Even if you don’t want to work with a personal trainer, it’s great to know exactly how fit you really are. This assessment measures Body Composition, Muscular Endurance, Muscular Strength, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, and Flexibility. At the conclusion of the test, you can compare your Body Age to your chronological age and learn more about which aspects of your fitness regimen may need work. Then, after a few weeks you can re-test to see how your hard work is paying off.
- Body Composition Test: Your weight on the scale doesn’t tell the whole story. Testing your body composition illustrates what that weight is actually composed of – body fat percentage vs. lean mass percentage (muscle, bone, connective tissue). This test also includes girth measurements at several key sites so that you can track your progress, whether you’re taking inches off your waist or adding inches to you biceps.
- Equipment Orientation: Maybe you just need a walk-through of our weight room and cardio deck, with some instruction on how to perform basic exercises. An equipment orientation ($35) offers such guidance so that you won’t feel lost or overwhelmed next time you visit the Rec Center for a workout.
When can I start?
NOW! Simply stop by the Campus Recreation office or call 817-257-PLAY to make your appointment (appointments must be set 48 hours in advance).
All initial appointments must be done in person due to a health history questionnaire that must be filled out prior to the appointment. This information is private and will be used only to determine if a physician’s clearance is needed based upon ACSM guidelines.
A Polar BodyAge® assessment is required for all first time clients for a fee of $35. This assessment includes blood pressure, body composition, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and cardiorespiratory testing. Based on your fitness level and lifestyle, a Body Age is determined for you.
Clients will need to get the Physician Referral Form filled out and signed by their doctor.
Current clients can purchase an additional or follow-up assessment for $35.