Apply to be a Frog Life Educator!
Applications coming soon!
Frog Life Educators are students committed to educating the TCU community about a variety of health and wellness issues such as: stress management, body positivity, responsible alcohol use, healthy sleep habits, and sexual health. Frog Life Educators promote awareness, provide educational programming, and serve as accessible resources for fellow students.
Learn more about who we are and what we do by watching our information session here.
Participating in a University leadership role affords students an opportunity to gain distinctive educational and developmental benefits. As a Frog Life Educator you will:
- Organize and develop education-based programs and activities designed to provide accurate information for fellow college students.
- Coordinate and publicize campus-wide awareness campaigns and prevention events.
- Gain skills in communication, organization, time management, program development, and presentation methods.
Such skills and experiences will aid you in connecting academic ideas to real-world situations, career preparation, and leadership development.
Students who are selected to be a Frog Life Educators are expected to:
- Attend weekly meetings (Thursdays from 4-5pm) and other training events each semester.
- Give approximately 5 hours of their time each week.
- Commit to being involved for at least 2 semesters.
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Maintain good conduct standing with the University and the Wellness Education Office.
*NOTE: Some Frog Life Educators will also have the opportunity to work in the Wellness Education Office and/or become eligible for performance stipends.
To apply to be a Frog Life Educator you must:
- Be a current TCU student in order to apply.
- Submit an application via this form.
- Participate in both an individual interview and a group interview.
- Once the application form is submitted, applicants will receive a confirmation email, along with information on how to sign up for both the individual and group interviews..
For questions or more information, contact Yvonne Giovanis at email@example.com or 817-257-5565.