Apply to be a Frogs for Wellness Peer Educator!
(Applications for fall 2021 are DUE March 28th)
Learn more about who we are and what we do at one of our upcoming info sessions!
Friday, March 19 at 2 PM: https://tcu.zoom.us/j/92022139285
Thursday, March 25 at 5:30 PM: https://tcu..zoom.us/j/93357580478
If you missed our info sessions or are not able to attend, check out our recorded info session from Tuesday, March 16 here!
Frogs for Wellness Peer Educators are students committed to educating the TCU community about a variety of health and wellness issues such as: stress management, body positivity, responsible alcohol use, healthy sleep habits, and sexual health. Frogs for Wellness Peer Educators promote awareness, provide educational programming, and serve as accessible resources for fellow students.
Participating in a University leadership role affords students an opportunity to gain distinctive educational and developmental benefits. As a Frogs for Wellness Peer Educator you will:
- Organize and develop education-based programs and activities designed to provide accurate information for fellow college students.
- Coordinate and publicize campus-wide awareness campaigns and prevention events.
- Gain skills in communication, organization, time management, program development, and presentation methods.
Such skills and experiences will aid you in connecting academic ideas to real-world situations, career preparation, and leadership development.
Students who are selected to be a Frogs for Wellness Peer Educator are expected to:
- Attend weekly staff meetings and training events each semester.
- Give approximately 5 hours of their time each week.
- Commit to being involved for at least 2 semesters.
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Maintain good conduct standing with the University and the Wellness Education Office.
*NOTE: Some Frogs for Wellness Peer Educators will also have the opportunity to work in the Wellness Education Office and/or become eligible for performance stipends.
To apply to be a Frogs for Wellness Peer Educator you must:
- Be a current TCU student in order to apply.
- Submit an application via this form. Applications are DUE by Friday, March 28th.
- Sign up for the Group Interview process. After the form is submitted, applicants will receive a confirmation email.
- If an applicant is advanced past the group interview, they will be invited to sign up for an individual interview during the week of April 5-9.
For questions or more information, contact Yvonne Giovanis at email@example.com or 817-257-5565.
Click the button below to continue to the application form.Peer Educator Application